Everyone keeps saying forgive, forget, let go and let God…..but you keep thinking within you that you can’t…” I just can’t forgive that person”, why should I forgive, they have hurt me and must pay for it ” and you keep giving and reminding yourself reasons they are not worthy of your forgiveness. Hey dear, you have to just let it go!! let God heal your pain, guilt, your struggles, let Him heal you and give you strength to move on.
You can’t do it on your own and that is why you need His help. So how do I let go?
* Find a place in your heart to forgive that person, if possible, call them up to discuss the issue.
* Ask God to give you strength and the ability to forgive.
* Pray for those people that caused you the pain.” did I just read about praying for them?” Yes, pray for them, your healing lies in your prayer for them. As you pray for them and wish them well, you are also being healed. It is easier said than done, but you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.
* Ask God to heal your pain. It takes time for the pains to heal but as you give God your pains, He will change them to your gains.
* Take time to worship Him, sing songs of worship to God and express yourself before Him as you do this His presence heals you. He is the Balm of Gilead and that Balm still heals!